THE RIGHT COURSE FOR KIDS, THE RIGHT COURSE FOR YOU!
“We love The First Tee! It’s been really good for Michael and he has used what he’s learned there in the classroom (he told me, just last week, he knew the word “integrity” because of golf). Do not take away any of the life skills portion of the program; it’s too important.” Parent of The First Tee of the Inland NW student
WHY invest in the first tee of the inland northwest…
- We ARE a junior golf organization and youth development organization. We are all about the youth golfers of the inland northwest and north Idaho communities!
- The First Tee of the Inland NW does its best to never turn away a child for inability to pay!
- Our volunteers and lead coaches are trained in delivering The First Tee curriculum that focuses on Nine Core Values and Nine Healthy Habits.
- The First Tee’s Nine Core Values: Honesty, Integrity, Respect, Perseverance, Sportsmanship, Courtesy, Judgment, Confidence, and Responsibility are the foundation of The First Tee lessons.
- Our character education and Life Skills programs help young people prepare for success in high school, college and life!
- We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit, so you donation is 100% tax deductible as allowed to the extent of the law.
- Our organization can not continue without the support of our volunteers and donors! Your support truly makes a difference in the lives of young people and their families in the Inland Northwest and north Idaho communities!
WE INVEST IN THE YOUNG PEOPLE OF THE INLAND NORTHWEST…
$90 pays PLAYer level Life Skills program fess for one student for one session.
$185 pays for PAR level and higher Life Skills program fees for one student for one session.
$500 pays for a nine-hole round of golf for 30 students.
A donation of ANY amount positively impacts the life of a young person through The First Tee of the Inland Northwest!
PLEASE SEND YOUR DONATION TO:
The First Tee of the Inland Northwest P.O. Box 4553 Spokane, WA 99220
OR DONATE ONLINE: